Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Pages

Discussion in 'General Business Forum:' started by Timmo, Mar 28, 2009.

1. Timmo

Timmo Member

2. Dazzer21

Dazzer21 Member

When I clicked on that link, having logged into Facebook, I was taken straight to their page, without having had to request to be friends with them - how does that work? - is there a different setting for business sites that give instant public access?
  3. tim

tim Senior Member

it's a group I think Dazzer21 :)

You can create a group on Facebook about anything...
  4. rossnorthernunion

rossnorthernunion Senior Member

5. we have one for our work too.. doesn't do much.. the twitter feed does more for us at the moment :)
  6. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I've tried to keep my work off facebook, might sound a little random, but I'd rather just be me on there.
  7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Neither personal or business on facebook, I hope that they fail in the near future :D
  8. Greg

Greg Active Member

I keep Facebook to personal stuff too, I've never considered it a place to market my design services, and from what I've heard it hasn't been that effective for others to do so, has anyone with a Facebook business page/group had any success/leads from it?
  9. ManaliDesigns

ManaliDesigns Junior Member

We get quite a few referrals through Facebook, also helps keep in touch with mates!

In my opinion theres no harm in promoting your services, especially in these tough times..

feel free to join!
  10. I use their advertising system on FB but haven't bothered with setting up any business pages or groups. Like others on here I just use it personally to keep in touch with friends.
  11. Shadzee

Shadzee Junior Member

12. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Got a personal facebook, never use it lol. I may end up using my twitter account more once I update my site but to be honest I can't say I use that either, same with a blog even though I know they're good for seo etc
  13. aibrean

aibrean Member

14. wac

wac Senior Member

I think the way that the Facebook pages function is really good and the free analytic seem like they have potential. I've only just started a page
    but it does seem that they don't get the interaction you would expect.
  15. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

While I occasionally upload work, I tend to keep Facebook for personal crap to do with genuine friends, or also school dickheads/acquaintances. I think I'll use twitter more to post artwork and stuff.