Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Facebook Career Move

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Greg, Aug 13, 2009.

1. Greg

Greg Active Member

You might have already seen this doing the rounds...

[​IMG]

2. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

hahahaha >.<

3. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

and the i forgot im on facebook

[​IMG]

4. now thats far too much info to share on Facebook :lol:

5. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

standard facebook convo? ;)

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Stupid c*w!...I know two people who argued over who had custody of thier kids on faceboook!...Strange old place for convo's

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

There was that person who divorced her husband on facebook :D haha

8. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

I have seen a friend post about a good night out and then convo how she cheated on her bf with her bf on facebook

Think people forget its open to view it all. Funny as!!!

9. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

all hail facebook convos

10. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

There was a massive article in one of the red tops a few months back, "FACEBOOK GROUP HORROR!", it showed openly public groups of shop assistants talking about how they hated certain people and horrible things they had done to products.

Safe to say some people got fired. The nameless company I work for sent out a massive letter about it, basically saying anything that can be directly link to you, that effects the company blah blah...gross misconduct, fired!

11. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

[​IMG]

ooooops

12. tim

tim Senior Member

yeah- they basically changed their relationship status to single, their husband noticed and commented "don't be ashamed of me honey, haha" and she replied, "x, we need to talk".

13. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Omg that is like superfail for that guy :eek:

14. tim

tim Senior Member

i know. how ****e would you feel :p

15. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

LOL! Just been sent this

[​IMG]

16. facebook is a dangerous thing :p :lol:

17. Gaz

Gaz Member

That first one was funny. The second one was really disgusting and the Third one is shallow, immoral and just as disgusting. Reminds me what a **** world we live in.

18. tim

tim Senior Member

i disagree!

19. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

O man it's well scary, there was that 1 of that women who went on Facebook during work time saying she was bored and the boss noticed the time stamp that she was at work and sacked her, always turn chat off at home if your going to use it at work as well, so many ppl at my work get caught with that by management.

20. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Or Do what a women did at my dads work.

Leave profile open to view, then post on there about how your skiving and cant be arsed going in. "There'll never find out" i think was part of the statis!

Thank you! That bit of IT work earnt me some cash and lost her her job! I dont feel bad, she was my Dad's PA. Lazy cow.