Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ey up

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by agbdesigns, Feb 20, 2009.

1. agbdesigns

agbdesigns New Member

Olryt guys , came here looking for some freelance work.

Want to do this as i'm a young designer at 15 and here to look for advice and guidance.

Also looking to learn how to slice my designs in PS and put them into HTML etc to have on my site , anybody want to help me with that i'd be more than gratefull :D

Alan Brook

2. andyd8

andyd8 Member

3. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hi Alan, welcome to the forums.

4. agbdesigns

agbdesigns New Member

RE

Thanks for that, however, i've bought a program called Site Grinder 2 , which i would incourage you illiterate to HTML and the works to buy. This is what i'm learning to do.

5. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Hey again Alan.

I've never used or encountered Site Grinder 2, but as long as you're learning to code the websites in HTML & CSS, whatever way you learn, then that's cool.

HTML & CSS is definitely a useful skill for any designer these days.

6. agbdesigns

agbdesigns New Member

Yeah its just easier, but I also want to to learn how to use HTML + CSS as they're good skills to have.

7. Elekate

Elekate Member

Hey I am new to the forum aswell! :icon_smile:

I made a MySpace Layout a couple of months ago in PhotoShop to then host onto my MySpace account, and i searched on the net for various help for me to upload it onto the web and I followed this link, in the end:

How to Pimp Out Your Myspace Page With a Div Overlay - TutorialTub.com

This tutorial helped me alot with it!

Welcome to the forum anyway

See you around!:icon_biggrin:

8. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Welcome to you too Elekate, feel free to introduce yourself in style here :).