Experienced Web Designer / Graphic Designer: London: Needed ASAP

Puja Mevada

Hi Guys,

We are a team of TECH , really looking for a passionate, creative Graphic Web Designer to Join the London Team.
We are taking the Technology to another level :)
so exciting!!!!!!! If your crazy , creative and full of ideas. Check us out!!!! Specialize in Photo gifting /Photo sharing
The company I work for is Printerpix. Please send me you CV if your interested or would like to know more to [email protected]

What you will do:

Primary job responsibility is to create and coordinate the activities of the company’s website and its marketing materials. Strong focus on website design and online collateral.

Creation
Email blasts, Website Banners, Animated Banners. Website Graphics, Printed collateral for direct marketing, Affiliate Banners, Office marketing materials, Putting together HTML emails

Opportunity
to become group creative manager, Learning online marketing skills and state of the art web development.
Exposure to SEM, Paid Search, Social, SEO, Affiliate, Video, Blogging and all digital channel marketing across 20 countries, principally UK, USA and Western Europe.

LIKE IT SO FAR ?!?!?!??!?!

Requirement :

• Strong proficiency in HTML, CSS, Animated GIFs and Flash.

.Net experience and JavaScript experience would be beneficial

• Passion for web page creation and web creatives essential

• Minimum 2 years web design work experience, offline experience also beneficial.

• Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field.

• Experience with B2B and B2C, and packaging would be a benefit.

• Previous experience in an e-commerce environment strongly desired, but web design and creative experience essential.

• Experience with corporate identity and logo creation.

• Proficiency with multiple design software (i.e. Illustrator, In Design, Photoshop, QuarkXpress, Go Live, Fireworks, Front Page, Freehand, Dream weaver).

• Familiarity with website usability/information architecture, Web 2.0.

• Experience creating small and large format print work.

• Some understanding of the printing process including colour management, pre-press, pre-flight, films/plates, paper selection, etc.

Innovative, creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills.

Back