Experienced designers and web developers needed

sthomas

I'm a creative director and I've run my own design company in Kent for the past 7 years.

My company has recently partnered with an international media buying agency who have exciting expansion plans for 2012. My company will now be responsible for all of the creative output of the agency and their clients (they have a worldwide client base).

It's my responsibility to put together a team of freelancers that will be able to work on all the creative accounts that this partnership will bring in.

The freelance work will begin around the beginning of April and there'll hopefully be enough work to continually keep a team of designers and developers busy. The work will be ongoing and will vary from branding, brochure design, logo design, website development, email newsletters and iPod Apps.

What I'm looking for is freelance graphic designers, web designers and wed developers who would like to be considered for this opportunity:

1. You must have at least 8 year's experience
2. You must be based in the UK
3. You must have excellent written and spoken English skills
4. You must be able to provide at least 6 examples of your best work and a CV
5. You must also be able to provide a brief history of your credentials ie. clients and design agencies you have directly worked for. It's extremely important that you're honest when you write your credentials. Only mention clients where you've had direct input into the creative process. There's a good chance the media agency will check your credentials so everything needs to add up.
6.The freelance work can be carried out remotely
7. Let me know your hourly & daily rate
8. Unfortunately this job won't suit freelancers who already have a full-time job and work freelance in the evenings and on the weekend. You must be a full-time freelancer
9. The designers who are applying will need to have access to Adobe Creative Suite (ideally CS5)

The budget for this project will be good (I'm not expecting anyone to have to work for a pittance). As the projects demands the best designers and developers, then this will be reflected in the rates made available.

I apologise in advance for being quite strict with the requirements but as this could potentially be a great opportunity for the right people, I can't afford to make mistakes bringing in unsuitable designers.

If you can send emails (including your CV and work samples - size limit 5MB) to:
email: [email protected]

Many thanks

Scott

This sounds brilliant. But 8 years experience? Damn. :icon_Wall:

You have my details already, so feel free to get in touch if there's ever a job that doesn't require that many years experience!

Good luck mate.

Back