Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evolve Gamer Crtique

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by DanielMartin, May 11, 2010.

1. DanielMartin

DanielMartin Member

[​IMG]

Evolve Gamer is my logo for my portfolio site, I am wondering if I should setup a team and go into this that way or continue doing freelance projects?

Regards

2. suzyq84s

suzyq84s New Member

One suggestion, align the '.com' to the baseline of evolve gamer,it just looks like it's floating a bit.

Otherwise, really like it a lot!

3. DanielMartin

DanielMartin Member

Oh yeah! Thanks alot Suzy :) Comment appreciated!

4. DanielMartin

DanielMartin Member

[​IMG]

Altered the floating 'com'

Changed the | section

Added subtle graidents to the lettering

5. suzyq84s

suzyq84s New Member

Brilliant! Great logo, other deisgners at work think so too :D

6. Logopro

Logopro Member

Agreed! :icon_biggrin:

Nice work, all the critique that I had in mine was taken care of by suzy :icon_wink:

7. Very nice logo. So what sort of thing is this logo aimed at? Online gaming or board games etc? Looking very nice though, very impressed.

8. DanielMartin

DanielMartin Member

Buissness Cards

Its a two man team but really just a cover name for me to brand my projects + a portfolio peice

What you guys think of the buissness cards i've designed

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

( Theres probablly a trillion things wrong with it, but if it was left upto me entirely, I would of gone with all typography and minimal colour )

9. Unfortuneatly, I am not a print guy and came up against the same problem when I was looking to create business cards lol. However I would personally go for adding a little more design to the background being a designers business card. Alternatively a picture of yourself seems to work well.

My only other comment would be to give the business a little more alignment as it currently looks a little all over the place and nothing flows quite right. Perhaps left align the logo / your name etc and right align the contact details?

Just an idea and only trying to help. Someone in the print area may be able to comment a little better on this?

10. mymcreative

mymcreative New Member

Great logo, naff business card mate! Sorry!

I would not use the italics, and just stick with the book/regular font. Plus don't just centre everything, if you wanted to be really flashy try getting the first 'E' die cut?