Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Everyone needs one of these!

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by br3n, Jul 22, 2009.

1. br3n

br3n Senior Member

2. tim

tim Senior Member

haha that's just plain awesome!
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

would have been better if it was a cat :)
  4. LOL its the legendry DogLion :p :lol:
  5. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

my friends shaved their cat! it was really funny! they just left the fur on his head and paws!!
  6. shaved their cat?? I hope it was because the cat was sick / had surgery and not just for the hell of it :p :lol:
  7. Greg

Greg Active Member

Haha excellent, on the topic of lions Bren I have some bad news to deliver, you know you was hoping to make it out to NZ at some point to visit Zion Park, turns out a tiger killed one of the keepers there!!

Apparently it's only a temporary closure. More info at:
    MAF closes Zion Park - national |

I think this might have been the tiger, this is a photo from our trip...

8. I remember Zion park.. went there a few times too... its been plagued with problems from the owner and staff.. :( shame really.
  9. Greg

Greg Active Member

Yeah it's a shame, wonder if it will ever re-open? Difficult to see how given all the incidents that have happened. Looked like the new expansion was going to be really good too, you could see the guy giving us a tour was really passionate about the park.
  10. yes they were very passionate about it ... but unfortunately the guy who ran it was a bit ... how to put this nicely... crazy...
  11. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Omg this is hilarious! And I think it will be surprisingly effective too :lol:
  12. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Thats quality..nice post
  13. Ranch_Ranger_Roger_Roy

Ranch_Ranger_Roger_Roy Junior Member

14. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Man, that's one HORNY horse!

That hounds eyes are gonna water sumit rotton...:cry::p
  15. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

he kept getting ill because of the amount of fur he kept swallowing, so the vet suggested shaving him! It is more like a very close trim every month or so, rather than a razor!
  16. Aarlev

Aarlev Member!? That's brilliant! :lol: