Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evening

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by faz, Sep 29, 2010.

1. faz

faz Junior Member

Hi all

I am new here, as of today, i'm 17 and from Sussex, been doing basic design for years now, come on here for advice and professional feedback.

I know HTML, CSS, and a little PHP and SQL. Also am quite proficient in Visual Basic.Net, but that has little to do with web.

Hope to get to know you all soon

Will.

2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Hi Will....17 you say....
    Welcome to the forum.

3. faz

faz Junior Member

I do say!! Looking forward to posting up some links at the 15 post mark! Some quality stuff on here :D

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Will,

Welcome to DF! 17 as of today? or new as of today? or both? :)
    Hope you enjoy the forums.

Greg

5. faz

faz Junior Member

hehe, sorry, that was very misleading! I was 17 in July ! New of today :D

Im currently a second year at college, studying Computing, ICT App., Web Level 3 (nvq), Business

Absolutely loathe web level 3, all we do is design tables in dreamweaver and sites from 1991. Last week we did iframes. Who the heck uses Iframes nowadays?! Still, it's a qualification, I suppose!!

Cheers

6. Sunburn

Sunburn Active Member

Iframes have their uses, typically fixing z-index issues on select boxes mind in IE.

7. Renniks

Renniks Senior Member

Welcome :D

iFrames are (one method) used to get facebook like buttons on pages aswell ;)

8. welcome to the forum.

9. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hi Faz, happy birthday for yesterday :up:

Welcome too :D

10. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

Hi Will welcome, you've certainly come to the right place for advice, some great guys on here.