• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Evening Everyone!

Hi,
One quick question, last night i posted a thread about a business card i was creating and asked for feedback - this has been removed.:icon_scared: Do you know why this could be?

Thanks,

Ryan :icon_confused:

I wrote quite a lenghty reply and wondered where it went too...what a waste of time! :icon_cursing:
I thought I may have unwittingly written something offensive and that being the reason for its removal?

I wrote quite a lenghty reply and wondered where it went too...what a waste of time! :icon_cursing:
I thought I may have unwittingly written something offensive and that being the reason for its removal?
Sorry to hear! :( It's posted again the the critique section if you have the patience to re-post a reply, however I understand if you dont! But a few brief points would be hugelyyyyyyyyyyy appreciated! :) :icon_notworthy:

Stationery Direct

Administrator
Staff member
As mentioned this was just a mistake on my part, sorry, I am the only moderator of the forum and do my best. :icon_blushing: