Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Evening all...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Visualise Graphics, Oct 27, 2008.

1. Visualise Graphics

Visualise Graphics Junior Member

Hi everyone,

Firstly, thanks for the invite/email Greg, already some interesting posts on here and it's still early days.

Right onto me - I'm currently working as a full-time graphic designer for a software company in Watford, Herts. I'm building Visualise Graphics as a freelance business in my spare time, in hope that one day I can make it a full time venture.

I come from a print background working for print companies and advertising agencies in the past. But over the past few years, to move with the times I've also been producing websites.

Cheers

Simon

2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Simon,

Thanks for joining and welcome to Design Forums! :)
    Got to say I really like the style of your Visualise Graphics site, especially the subtle flash banners on the portfolio/work pages, nice touch.

I hope you enjoy the forums and look forward to hearing more from you soon.
    Thanks, Greg

3. Visualise Graphics

Morning Greg,

My website is a bit of a touchy subject. Being a typical designer I've never really been happy with it, (in my eyes anyway), but other designer friends that have seen it, seem to like it so I guess I'm just going to have to sit on my hands so to speak.

I have to say you've got some really good work on yours. Some really differing styles, especially like 'Sabotage'.

Cheers, Simon

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Thanks Simon, and yes I know exactly what you mean! It seems to be an issue across the board with the majority of designers never being happy with their own sites! I know I'm certainly not with mine, and am planning a complete overhaul in the very near future... perhaps it could be a nice Christmas holiday task :) or perhaps too stressful for the festive period :cry:

Cheers,
    Greg

5. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

Simon,

Welcome to the forum.

I've got to agree with Greg on the site thing though. Its pretty awesome. Really like the folded paper look.

6. Mike

Mike Senior Member

Welcome to the forums Simon,

just to follow suit again, it is a very nice site, lovely and clean:)

7. red tiger

red tiger Member

Welcome Simon! :)

8. sabian1982

sabian1982 Member

Welcome to the forum Simon :D

9. Visualise Graphics

Hi all, thanks for the welcomes and the kind words on my site - much appreciated.

Cheers