ereader idea

hwright

Hello im intressted to know if anyone thinks that a specilized ereader otimised for newspapers and magazines would be viable/have a market. although this idea will inevitable get 'i dont see any point in this concept' think that 500000 trees are cut down everyday for newspaper use. i think it could be used as a green alternative.

there was only 1 product made to fil this market. the skiff ereader, it got canceld so i think that there is a market but i would enjoy the thoughts of others who are more experianced than me.

it's called an
an ipad
a kindle
a galaxy tab (android)
a nook (android)
a notion ink adam (android)
and last but not least the kno

sorry to all the other brands that I've forgotten, there's plenty of them.....

Newspapers will be written for the os, not for a specific device and will be expanded to include web features like video, you're in essence designing for a dying format (in the digital world)....

You're also designing a product that already exists, I would assume this is a supposed to be a non generic device like kiwiman...

whatever happened to originality of areas to design for, we'd have had this idea shot down by our tutors before it even got started....

And also there are a lot of precious metals that are used in micro electronics phones,laptops etc Would it be made out of recycled materials?

kiwiman said:
And also there are a lot of precious metals that are used in micro electronics phones,laptops etc Would it be made out of recycled materials?
precious metals are already being phased out :rolleyes:

Back