Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Entourage 'Aquaman' Movie Poster...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by davewill, Jan 15, 2010.

1. davewill

davewill Senior Member

I dont know how many of you guys are Entourage fans, but for those who are, check out the limited edition 24x18" Aquaman poster which will be available to buy in the coming weeks! If anyone is interested in buying one please let me know asap, the demand is pretty high.
    black girl Cams
  2. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I Lurrve Entourage! Why are you selling the posters?
  3. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Well, I tried to buy the entourage movie posters for some friends for Christmas after seeing them hanging up in erics office in one episode,I looked everywhere for a queens boulevard poster or aquaman one and joined loads of entourage forums,only to find they don't exist! So after speaking to alot of entourage fans I decided to get them produced myself! I took reference from the show and from an advert that was placed in some American magzines as a spoof to promote the movie.I'm currently working on a queens boulevard poster so I'll let u know when it's available.
  4. davewill

davewill Senior Member

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I never really followed Entourage as only the first season was aired in Belgium. But I just happened to see the episode where the younger brother (I don't know the names) says no to the Aquaman movie because he hated the costume. And then they all went to the Playboy mansion but the older brother wasn't allowed.

Don't know what season that was but I just happened to stumble on it while flipping through the channels.