Enlarging request

ScottAllenNet

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a random request and not sure if this is even possible – however, I have a logo that I am going to be using for an upcoming business venture however whenever I try to make it larger for use on social networking/other business uses it (as expected) loses all quality.

I am looking for someone to provide me with a LARGE version of this image so that I can then keep that and just size down to my requirements.

This is the URL to the image I require to be edited.

Let me know quotes/ideas.

Thanks.

Hi everyone,

I have a bit of a random request and not sure if this is even possible – however, I have a logo that I am going to be using however whenever I try to make it larger for use on social networking/other business uses it (as expected) loses all quality.

I am basically looking for someone to help or advice on how to go about this.

This is the URL to the image I require to be edited. http://oi50.tinypic.com/fbc314.jpg

Thanks.

You mean... something like this? :)

icon.png

I guess that will teach me not to read the date of the previous post.... : /

I think we shouldn't get too bogged down on the details - at the end of the day I worked for free to help someone out, that's all we really need to focus on..... :D

I resent that comment, Levi! A graphic designer is never late, nor is he early, he replies precisely when he means to. Anyway, speaking of a few months late, how's your new website coming on...? ;)

I resent that comment, Levi! A graphic designer is never late, nor is he early, he replies precisely when he means to. Anyway, speaking of a few months late, how's your new website coming on...? ;)
It never had a definitive date of completion but it's getting there
tongue.png

yeah there is a very similar a to that in a font... can't remember the name off the top of my head though

Actually now that you mention it, yeah, it does look like the a from a specific font I've seen recently, can't remember the name but I remember all the other characters had their tails removed and looked similar...

Back