Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EML Files

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Forum:' started by Desislava, Jun 20, 2012.

1. Desislava

Desislava New Member

Hi guys,

I got a brief to recreate a page using my design skills, but the page the company has given me is from their website , and is an .eml file which I can't open with Photoshop, and in order to redesign it I need to separate images from text as well. Can anyone give any suggestions what the best thing to do is? I am really struggling, as this is for a job interview and it is really important!

Thankss :icon_smile:

2. linziloop

linziloop Member

3. Desislava

Desislava New Member

Yes, they send it to me as an .eml file and don't know what to do with it, but I can open it with google chrome, but I need to be able to open it with Photoshop, as that is what I will be using to redesign it, otherwise I will not be able to.

4. linziloop

linziloop Member

If it's a page from their website then they won't have it in any other format, it will be coded. Of course you can work with that, if you're re-designing it for them you will need to start from scratch anyway - you can copy and paste the text, and right click and save the images. What is the problem?

5. Desislava

Desislava New Member

Yeah, I guess that would be fine for them. Hopefully! Thanks anyway.

6. linziloop

linziloop Member

Good luck!