Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ello folks

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by bloomonkey, Feb 15, 2011.

1. bloomonkey

bloomonkey New Member

Hi there,

Just joined the forum this avo after following it over the past couple of weeks. Seems like a nice friendly place and have had a few chuckles at some posts (no names) lol.

I work as a graphic designer for an agency called Velocity Design based in Inverness. "What, a design agency in INVERNESS!" I hear you cry... the mind boggles huh lol. But yeah this where I live and work and love it up here. I have 9 years experience working as a designer previously worked for a newspaper doing advertising, but got sick of doing the same thing day in and day out (especially advertising) and needed to get some more experience. But I love my job and love being creative. What better way to work than getting to draw all day eh lol.

Anyway, thought I would say hello. so erm.... hello. :icon_thumbup:

Tim

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hey Tim

A warm welcome to the Graphic Design Forums, good to have you here.

When you get 5 minutes add your company to our Business Directory (FREE of charge, just click on Submit A Link) :icon_wink:

Cheers

Damon

3. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

Hey Tim,

Greeting and welcome.

Peter

4. byronc

byronc Member

Hi there just joined myself, am more of a web developer who is trying to learn design... meh
    9-0 to you :)

5. bloomonkey

bloomonkey New Member

Hi folks,

I'll look forward to chatting to you all, thanks for the friendly hello's.

Byronc: maybe we can learn something from each other then because I am trying to get my head around CSS and its not easy... lol

6. byronc

byronc Member

yeah, tech side is the easy part :) design .. meh