Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ed Davis - just joined. Any designers in Buckinghamshire?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by edbitdot, Dec 23, 2012.

1. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Hi everybody - I just signed up, and wanted to say hello

I've landed my first junior job at an in-house studio for a printers based in High Wycombe. I'm always looking to meet and work with other designers, as well as illustrators and computer artists. I was thinking about setting up some kind of pub night for designers in the Bucks area if anyone's interested?

Criticism on my work is always appreciated, I know I've got a way to go.

my professional site is here: davis-design, which is only student work at the moment. I completed a Graphic Design course in Manchester in July, it's work from that.

The main thing I plough time into outside of work is my blog Visual Play , which is a place to mess around with new techniques and ideas.

anyway, that's enough from me!

2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Ed

3. Wardy

Wardy Well-Known Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.

4. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Thanks guys! And Merry Christmas.

5. Tash

Tash Member

Hi Ed! I'm new too! great to meet a fellow newbie :) and Merry Christmas to you too! (i just followed you on tumblr -i like the hole in the bucket one!:) )

6. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Hey Tash! Thanks very much :) I'm guaranteed to be a fan of someone who makes a design involving ducks! There's all kinds of lovely stuff on your site.

7. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.