Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ed Davis - just joined. Any designers in Buckinghamshire?

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by edbitdot, Dec 23, 2012.

1. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Hi everybody - I just signed up, and wanted to say hello

I've landed my first junior job at an in-house studio for a printers based in High Wycombe. I'm always looking to meet and work with other designers, as well as illustrators and computer artists. I was thinking about setting up some kind of pub night for designers in the Bucks area if anyone's interested?

Criticism on my work is always appreciated, I know I've got a way to go.

my professional site is here: davis-design, which is only student work at the moment. I completed a Graphic Design course in Manchester in July, it's work from that.

The main thing I plough time into outside of work is my blog Visual Play , which is a place to mess around with new techniques and ideas.

anyway, that's enough from me!
  2. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to the forum Ed
  3. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

Hi, welcome to the Forum.
  4. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Thanks guys! And Merry Christmas.
  5. Tash

Tash Member

Hi Ed! I'm new too! great to meet a fellow newbie :) and Merry Christmas to you too! (i just followed you on tumblr -i like the hole in the bucket one!:) )
  6. edbitdot

edbitdot New Member

Hey Tash! Thanks very much :) I'm guaranteed to be a fan of someone who makes a design involving ducks! There's all kinds of lovely stuff on your site.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Hi there, welcome to the forum.