Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eco t-shirt printing

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by CarmaCreative, Feb 19, 2010.

1. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good eco t-shirt printing company please? I'm interested in Fairtrade, organic cotton, bamboo, hemp and so on. And also any eco points regarding the actual print process is a bonus.

Ta very much,
    Phil

2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Storenvy - Social Shopping Community & Free Online Stores

whilst it is international, they are one of the best for shirt printing solutions.

In the uk,

T-Shirts â?? Your Custom Designed T Shirt printed to order

or

Monster Press - screen printing | MySpace

and ask them first about organic/fair trade shirts, however I am not sure about eco priniting. I think the only eco printing would be discharge and I don't know of a UK discharge printer.

Fruit of the Loom and Gildan (I think) have an organic shirt.

American Apparel are the benchmark for fairtrade/staff treatment, monster press stock AA, but only print with plastisol, which I have no idea about the eco side.

Also,

http://www.monsterscreenprints.com/

their work is amazing.

Other alternative is source the shirts yourself, I'd look into where howies get their shirts from, and then talk to a local printer. Bit of a minefield, as to get the balance of an eco produced product along with quality printing, is going to be difficult.

It depends whether you are doing this for a clothing line or something else.

That help?

3. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Thanks a lot mrp2049, those all look great, look forward to checking their eco cred's shorlty.

4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

no problem