Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Eco t-shirt printing

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by CarmaCreative, Feb 19, 2010.

1. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good eco t-shirt printing company please? I'm interested in Fairtrade, organic cotton, bamboo, hemp and so on. And also any eco points regarding the actual print process is a bonus.

Ta very much,
  2. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

Storenvy - Social Shopping Community & Free Online Stores

whilst it is international, they are one of the best for shirt printing solutions.

In the uk,

T-Shirts â?? Your Custom Designed T Shirt printed to order

Monster Press - screen printing | MySpace

and ask them first about organic/fair trade shirts, however I am not sure about eco priniting. I think the only eco printing would be discharge and I don't know of a UK discharge printer.

Fruit of the Loom and Gildan (I think) have an organic shirt.

American Apparel are the benchmark for fairtrade/staff treatment, monster press stock AA, but only print with plastisol, which I have no idea about the eco side.

their work is amazing.

Other alternative is source the shirts yourself, I'd look into where howies get their shirts from, and then talk to a local printer. Bit of a minefield, as to get the balance of an eco produced product along with quality printing, is going to be difficult.

It depends whether you are doing this for a clothing line or something else.

That help?
  3. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Thanks a lot mrp2049, those all look great, look forward to checking their eco cred's shorlty.
  4. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

no problem