• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

ebay...

charles

I have to say that ebay is one of the worst sites that I have used. it really annoys me how many clicks I have to do to get around.

I was wondering maybe they do it on purpose so they can expose you to as much advertising as possible...?

Oh and the fees as well :(

Any one else hate ebay?

Renniks

I love ebay, regularly use it, rarely have issues with it.

The user experience isn't great, but it avoids losing anything really, I know how to navigate to everything even if it takes alot of time.

charles

i do use it, i've bought 20 items in the last week....lol once you pop you cant stop. i usually do that every payday though.

i sold my upgrade toshiba tg01 last week and am selling an iphone at the moment.

get stung by the fees and paypal fees.

charles

It's a mutant iphone I've built from spares and new parts from ebay. I'm selling it as faulty although it works.

hopefully will get £150 for it even as faulty as I sold my old 8gig 3g for £230 a few months back and they still seem to be going strong.

mrp2049

charles said:
i do use it, i've bought 20 items in the last week....lol once you pop you cant stop. i usually do that every payday though.
main reason i dont go on there anymore! the "ill just stick a bid in..ill probably get outbidded..." logic costs me too much money!

charles

Typo said:
You'll be lucky to get £150 Charles.

But good luck anyways...try Tim.
nah... they regularly sell for £140 - £190 for faulty iphones as long as they're not network barred actually!

C

chrismitchell

Got all my furniture for my new place (apart from our new bed) from eBay.. paid a grand total of about £200 for 2 sofas, 2 coffee tables (one being used as a TV stand), a nest of side tables, a welsh dresser, an 8 seater dining table, 2 mountain bikes and 2 book cases :lol: so to me its a great place for bargains :D

mrp2049

chrismitchell said:
Got all my furniture for my new place (apart from our new bed) from eBay.. paid a grand total of about £200 for 2 sofas, 2 coffee tables (one being used as a TV stand), a nest of side tables, a welsh dresser, an 8 seater dining table, 2 mountain bikes and 2 book cases :lol: so to me its a great place for bargains :D
there are loads of things that people just want some money for, and can often do better than a clearance company putting it for pick up only.

if you are prepared to go and get it, there are some awesome deals!

mrp2049

I'm looking at a bass amp in london, its old and massive! proper classic 60's valve amp (berry, its a selmer terble and bass 100), I hope it says as low as it is right now!

Renniks

I just got an aerial off amazon (I know it's not ebay) but still, 4 foot aerial thats picking up alot of digital channels has made me very happy :D