Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Sim/Multiple Numbers?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jonna Healey, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Jonna Healey

Jonna Healey Member

Hey guys

I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out a solution to this here problem. I have an office phone (meaning a landline on my desk at home), but I frequently miss calls and stuff and would prefer to just have calls come through to my mobile. Don't want two mobiles to carry all the time though. Anybody else have this situation?

I'm looking into dual sims and multiple numbers through VOIP and stuff, but a lot of the good ones seem to be American and don't use UK numbers - it'd be great to use Google Voice for this as it sounds ideal!

Does anybody use an app or website to manage their calls?

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I've got a uk voip number (I've had voip for years), pay a couple of quid a month for it and it links into my phone (gigaset ip n300a) at home (voip AND landline via one box). You can get voip apps for android and I assume iPhone - this would require a good data package/signal.

My voip is managed online for adding credit (not very often as it's mainly used for incoming calls) and that's about it, it has a 1571 which emails me too. It has the option to divert to another number (it charges your account)

There's also skype, pretty sure you can get a landline from them for a couple of quid a month too.

Dual sim phones are pretty simple, you get 2 sims, 2 numbers, 2 accounts and you just need to select which you call from either at dial or via 'scheduling' etc (depends on phone though).

3. yusuf74

yusuf74 Member

Yeah this is VOIP problem. Aa VOIP provider with around 200,000 subscribers, permanently closed their doors and turned off their system