Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dual Screen Setting

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Jan 23, 2010.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I'm not sure if this can be done but I thought I'd put it out and ask maybe there is a fix for it? I have dual monitors as most of you know and I have the football running on my left screen. When I put the video to full screen its fine if I dont click away on the other. As soon as a click on the other screen the Video size then goes to a small view again. Is there any way at all I can change settings so when i use the left screen the right screen is not effected.? Any help would be great!
  2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

try maximise not full screen
  3. glenwheeler

It's not in media player blud...its like itv player, bbci player etc
  4. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

I dont think you can. I have that problem when im on lunch at work
  5. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Its not possible in the Windows code structure of the OS! Its the Same on Mac OSX but in SL they have coded quicktime to do just that! Which now means can you use second screen as video player full screen and carry on working.
  6. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

Option might be worth trying for streaming web videos, Open new browser window, and use zoom to get video larger than normal size so kinda works?
  7. glenwheeler

Hey Sparkes,

This is what i've been doing yeah. I just watched the Chelsea game on full zoom bit its still not great, bah never mind!
  8. CSparkes

CSparkes Senior Member

You would think OS developers would click by now!!!

I know flash is heavily restricted to what it can do full screen, like you can't enter text into a full screen flash movie/application to stop hackers making a fake os and stealing details, guess it's similar things with full screen videos etc...

Sorry can't be of more help!