drupal...

C

chrismitchell

Anyone on here a Drupal genius?

Or at least know A LOT about drupal?

Need help quickly.... like today / tomorrow.

Isn't Drupal really heavily community-driven? Perhaps take a look on specific Drupal orientated forums, or even on the actual Drupal forums themselves: Forums | drupal.org

Or, why not post your question publicly? Perhaps someone may be able to help who isn't a legend at Drupal? Everyone has different Googling skills, after all! ;)

Hi Chris,

I've used Drupal a couple of times, so doubt I know, but like Scott mentioned if the issue is an easy thing to explain in a post then it may be that someone can help :)

What are you looking for help with? I wont necessarily be able to help you directly but may get the thread going for you....

EDIT: (looks like i needed to refresh my page before posting) ;)

Well basically we know how to get things working in Wordpress for the site we're running but my boss (in his ultimate wisdom) wants a job board function, which wordpress does do.. but not with enough options.. We just need to know how to get Drupal up and running with the job board function plug in going ASAP... stupid i know... but the boss pays the bills so we have to try to get this bloody thing working... when i get to work on Monday i will get as much info about it as possible and post it here .. i just thought i would see if anyone knew Drupal to a reasonable level (so we can implement all our CSS and stuff like that).

Thanks guys :)

There was a guy on DF i spoke to a couple of times who knows lotsa drupal. will try remember wh.

Well if you remember Tim-bo that would be ace so i can pick his brains :D LOL

just to pour salt in the wounds.. i've been told that we are now going to purchase a bespoke piece of software instead.. bloody typical!

Thanks to everyone anyway :)

Back