Dropping my latest personal project - Open to feedback

you can start a series of this show now.Cause you already have all things rigged now.:):):)(y)
Way ahead of you man! haha already chopping the audio for the next instalment haha. I think im going to change his t-shirt, give him a camo cap and a few different things in the background. Just to mix it up a bit! :)

wow dude how much time did it took to create the first one?
probably just over a month and a half, outside of work hours ha. better get a head start..:LOL: but you're right, the puppet will certainly improve the process! :)

HA-HA! That's AWESOME! Loved it! :)

Some really subtle and humorous detail to the animation and you really have to watch it a few times to spot it.
I'm guessing you're the Phil that animated it yes?
Really like how you've panned in and out as it makes the narrative jump out

How was the illustration constructed?
I know a lot of animation in this style are drawn up right in Ae but I tend to do them in Ai as I find it easier that way.
Where did you get the narrative?
That guy cracks me up. :D

Sorry for the questions.
Not looking for your secrets.
I love this kind of stuff and it really interests me how others work and you don't usually get chance to hear it from the horses mouth.

Anyway. Thanks for coming on here and sharing this and I can't wait to see the next one and I'll deffo subscribe to them.

This actually made my day a bit.
(Calm down Scotty) ;)

What bear?

BTW...Where is the bear?
Did I miss it or something? ;)

6617999._UY630_SR1200,630_.jpg

HA-HA! That's AWESOME! Loved it! :)

Some really subtle and humorous detail to the animation and you really have to watch it a few times to spot it.
I'm guessing you're the Phil that animated it yes?
Really like how you've panned in and out as it makes the narrative jump out

How was the illustration constructed?
I know a lot of animation in this style are drawn up right in Ae but I tend to do them in Ai as I find it easier that way.
Where did you get the narrative?
That guy cracks me up. :D

Sorry for the questions.
Not looking for your secrets.
I love this kind of stuff and it really interests me how others work and you don't usually get chance to hear it from the horses mouth.

Anyway. Thanks for coming on here and sharing this and I can't wait to see the next one and I'll deffo subscribe to them.

This actually made my day a bit.
(Calm down Scotty) ;)

Haha glad you liked it man! I am the Phil that animated it yes!
We did the illustration in Illustrator for this one, just because it was quite detailed. It just made it quicker! :)

The narrative is from the Steve Austin Podcast show,
and when he hasn't got a guest on the show that week, he just rants about stuff him and his wife get up to :LOL:

And yeh, I know what you mean about seeing how others work, you can pick up some really cool things,
even if its a simple short cut that will save you some time! Let me know if your wondering about anything else :)

Will do Phil. May drive you mad though as this is the kind of thing that floats my boat.
(Like you'd not guessed)

yea i have also done this kind of things in past those parts are super irritating.Adjust the layers and stuff.If creating a puppet

I've never really done any lip syncing before although I've looked at how it's done with creating all the sound shapes (if that's the right term?).

A while back I set myself the project of making a music vid to a track I found and scrubbing through the drum beat drove me nuts after a while.

Maybe that's why I never finished it?

It'd be cool to see it!

Pretty much all the non-personal work I do in animation is NDA'd to the hilt and I never get to show any which is a pity.

I might try and render out a few bit's from my music vid at some point but it's all over the place and I haven't re-visited it in a while.
Be nice to get it done though.

Sorry for going off topic @iPhil91

It'd be cool to see it!

Pretty much all the non-personal work I do in animation is NDA'd to the hilt and I never get to show any which is a pity.

I might try and render out a few bit's from my music vid at some point but it's all over the place and I haven't re-visited it in a while.
Be nice to get it done though.

Sorry for going off topic @iPhil91

Ha no problem , we seem to be giving each other a bit of inspiration! :)
I must admit, I can real off the whole thing by memory. It got to a point where I didnt find it funny anymore haha

You guys should definitely finish those projects!

Back