Dropbox

Harry

Haha well I was gonna pay for the upgrade, but 10Gb would suit me down to the ground ;)

Although I could just say that I'm doing this for you lot, I'm sharing the love ;)

Levi

Staff member
why would I need that when I have ms skydrive (25GB cloud storage - linked via gladinet) and ms mesh (5GB multi pc sync) already.

The only thing I can see that it would offer is large file storage but to be honest I've got my hosting for that and I have a nas if I want to store things online while I'm out too.

tbwcf

Levi said:
why would I need that when I have ms skydrive (25GB cloud storage - linked via gladinet) and ms mesh (5GB multi pc sync) already.

The only thing I can see that it would offer is large file storage but to be honest I've got my hosting for that and I have a nas if I want to store things online while I'm out too.
Fancy.

Does it have a nice iphone app though?

Levi

Staff member
tbwcf said:
Fancy.

Does it have a nice iphone app though?
not as far as I know but considering I'm never likely to have an iPhone it doesn't really bother me. My own nas can be access from online via ftp server and though a web address (although that currently points to its web server) - iphones can do ftp I assume or is that a winmo (pre 7) symbian and android trick :p

mrp2049

I have been using mine, signed up to it ages ago, no bonus from me Harry, seeing this reminded me I had it.

It's been great for sharing larger groups of files with clients! The album artwork I am doing now has required (I say required, I just got snap happy) nearly a thousand photos. There is no way I could have got those to him easily without dropbox!