Drop down menu problem

C

chrismitchell

Ok i've made the same drop down menu i've used for a couple of sites, and now its being really very sensitive when selected and it won't allow me to select the menu below unless i'm very lucky..

Can anyone have a look see at the link below and let me know why this might be happening? I've had a look but its always good to have another set of eyes to see if i've done something stupid :up:

NWAC 2011 | Rome

You list items are tiny. One mo.

i70754.jpg

ahhhh I see :) I just need to increase the hit area :) where is that located Harry? I can't see for looking at the moment :p

not at the moment.. I should use that shouldn't I? :doh:

:O I cannot believe any web developer anywhere would not be using Firebug *shocked face*

Harry said:
:O I cannot believe any web developer anywhere would not be using Firebug *shocked face*

:lol: I must admit.. I forgot LOL i've been a bit tired from Dubai and forgot to use it :p thanks for the reminder :) I usually use it in conjunction with Firefox while working on other sites :)

Onartis said:
Excusi... What if he defines it in ems? ;)

It makes no difference, it's still a defined measure. Heights should be avoided where possible as it removes the flexibility from your design (and I'm not talking page zooming, I'm talking across the board).

I have actually left it for the day :) so i will come back to it on Thursday :) I have today off :D which is grrreat (as Tony the Tiger would say :D)

Back