Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drop down menu problem

Discussion in 'Website Design Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Ok i've made the same drop down menu i've used for a couple of sites, and now its being really very sensitive when selected and it won't allow me to select the menu below unless i'm very lucky..

Can anyone have a look see at the link below and let me know why this might be happening? I've had a look but its always good to have another set of eyes to see if i've done something stupid :up:

NWAC 2011 | Rome
  2. Harry

Harry Senior Member

You list items are tiny. One mo.

3. ahhhh I see :) I just need to increase the hit area :) where is that located Harry? I can't see for looking at the moment :p
  4. Harry

Harry Senior Member

You do use Firebug, right?
  5. not at the moment.. I should use that shouldn't I? :doh:
  6. Harry

Harry Senior Member

:O I cannot believe any web developer anywhere would not be using Firebug *shocked face*
  7. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Add a height and a display block to "#submenu a"
  8. Harry

Harry Senior Member

9. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Excusi... What if he defines it in ems? ;)
  10. :lol: I must admit.. I forgot LOL i've been a bit tired from Dubai and forgot to use it :p thanks for the reminder :) I usually use it in conjunction with Firefox while working on other sites :)
  11. tbwcf

tbwcf Active Member

have you got it sorted now Chris??
  12. Harry

Harry Senior Member

It makes no difference, it's still a defined measure. Heights should be avoided where possible as it removes the flexibility from your design (and I'm not talking page zooming, I'm talking across the board).
  13. I have actually left it for the day :) so i will come back to it on Thursday :) I have today off :D which is grrreat (as Tony the Tiger would say :D)