Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Hey everyone! I thought this would be a good way to find out who has a Dribbble account and a good way to connect on there.
    Mine is
    Steven Anthony likes this.
  2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

3. Jordan

Jordan Active Member

4. The Simulator

The Simulator Active Member

5. davewill

davewill Senior Member

Good idea, Im on there too...
    Ive been quite active lately and made loads of new connections, up until a month ago I hardly used it at all but I do find it useful to get feedback on snippets of my work.
  6. shaunalynn

shaunalynn Active Member

Of course, Tony! Sorry! I didn't realize this would be in the wrong forum. :)
  7. martyvibe

martyvibe Junior Member

8. Janifar

Janifar Member

Yeah it's good, but couldn't sign in with Twitter. Showing problem password not marched :(. But i used this twitter id :blink:. Sombody help me!!!
  9. Steven Anthony

Steven Anthony New Member

I am also on dribbble! I usually use it for inspiration and I found it really motivating for me because there are some many great designers there.
    Here is mine, I am only a prospect as of right now so none of my work is up there but I love following other great artists!
  10. JeffAtHuemor

JeffAtHuemor Member

Some of you might have already seen my post about being on Dribble, but since I was just informed that a thread had already existed I'll post it again here!
    We have a pretty good number of work up there now and would love to hear what you guys think.