Dribbble Invite.

It is what it is.
I think it's just to stop it getting inundated with crap and keep the quality up.

I think it's just to stop it getting inundated with crap and keep the quality up.

Yeah, that's the general gist of it, exclusivity breeds desire and all that. The general quality of work on Dribbble is very good though, and you don't get spammed by people like on Behance.

Forgot my please. Please. :)
I've got a Dribbble invite if you still want one. I can send it to you but you will need to PM your email address unless your already signed up then I might be able to do it on your Dribbble ID but not sure about that.

I've got a Dribbble invite if you still want one. I can send it to you but you will need to PM your email address unless your already signed up then I might be able to do it on your Dribbble ID but not sure about that.
Oh amazing. Yea I'd love it thanks. I'll drop you a message

I have the invite to Arrivals but when I get another one I'll post it on here but it'll probably be a fair wait.

Btw I got my invite by searching Dribbble for one, there's usually a few people asking you to send an example of your best work and they pick someone to send the invite to.

Looks like I was wrong about the fair wait. Just got another invite, if anyone wants it please PM your email address.

Back