Dreamweaver Training - Any Offers?

bsugar

Hiya,

I am currently building a website with Dreamweaver CS5 but to be honest there are a few things that are driving me mad at the moment. :icon_cursing: I've been looking at them for days but I am not moving forward with them. Would anyone be interested in meeting up to help me resolve them. I don't mind paying something reasonable for your time.

I am aware of Lynda.com which is very good and I do use but I have specific issues. In the week or weekends are fine. Anywhere in central London.

Thanks

Hiya,

I am currently building a website with Dreamweaver CS5 but to be honest there are a few things that are driving me mad at the moment. :icon_cursing: I've been looking at them for days but I am not moving forward with them. Would anyone be interested in meeting up to help me resolve them. I don't mind paying something reasonable for your time.

I am aware of Lynda.com which is very good and I do use but I have specific issues. In the week or weekends are fine. Anywhere in central London.

Thanks

How about online with screen sharing ...

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

I'd rather sit down with someone face to face initially but we could give it a try. What is the best way to send a screen share to you?

Hey thanks for getting back to me.

I'd rather sit down with someone face to face initially but we could give it a try. What is the best way to send a screen share to you?

screen sharing, I use skype or Gtalk

... and I use CS4 but know it well.

Out of interest, what aspect of Dreamweaver is causing you problems? Also, What level of experience do you have with HTML and CSS?

I'd be able to go through things as I've been using Dreamweaver for the past 7 years and can meet in Central London.

Hiya,

I don't actually use any of these although a friend of mine has been asking me to set up a Skype account for years. I'l have a look at the net now and see what it involves and get back to you. :icon_eek:

Out of interest, what aspect of Dreamweaver is causing you problems? Also, What level of experience do you have with HTML and CSS?

I'd be able to go through things as I've been using Dreamweaver for the past 7 years and can meet in Central London.

Hi,

Before a friend of mine touched by code everything looked pretty much the same both in Dreamweaver, live view and my browsers. There was very little difference but now what you see in Dreamweaver is so different compared to what you see in the browsers. I would expect to see a slight difference but not what I am seeing. I have tried almost everything to correct this but nothing is working. I also need some help with other basic things.

I am a beginner in regards to HTML and CSS but I have managed to build a few sites although none of them are finished. I thought I was making real progress with the one I am currently working on but its the one that my friend touched and I feel like I have gone 20 steps backward now :icon_Wall:

My lap top is not working at the moment so if you can bring yours I can meet this Thursday around 6.30pm or on Saturday anytime. If not then next week when my laptop should be fixed. I'l be able to meet Mon-Fri, 6.30 except for Wednesday. Please let me know your fee.

Thanks

Wow! What technology can do. This screen sharing thing is VERY useful indeed. I've just created a Skype account but need to buy a webcam which I'l get tomorow.

Can you tell me what details I need from you to be able to call you on Skype to screen share with you?

Thanks again :icon_hug:

Back