Dreamweaver to CMS

number8pie

I've recently finished designing a website for my employer using Dreamweaver, and there are two sections (a news page and featured news snippets on the index page) that require a third party to be able to add news articles to the page using my Dreamweaver design as a template.
My employer has a site already up and running, and that site uses ExpressionEngine for this purpose.
What I'd like to find is a fairly easy to use CMS program which I could import or copy over my existing design, and the third party can contribute articles.
Can anyone suggest a program that suits my requirements?
Any help or advice would be greatfully received.

I have used Perch for a few clients, easy to install and easy to use so both clients have been happy with the outcome. It's only about £40 one off payment so compared to other CMS programs it's pretty cheap, and that definitely helps from the client point of view because it's not a lot on the bill and no monthly bills!

Thanks for the advice!
I found a really decent free CMS program, that's fairly simple and does near enough what I wanted, it's called Konductor.

But I'll check out Perch tomorrow in work just in case it's exactly what I wanted.

Once again, thanks :)

BenJonesDesign said:
I have used Perch for a few clients, easy to install and easy to use so both clients have been happy with the outcome. It's only about £40 one off payment so compared to other CMS programs it's pretty cheap, and that definitely helps from the client point of view because it's not a lot on the bill and no monthly bills!

After watching the Perch demo and researching about it, we've perchased a liscence.

What a great little CMS package, ni fuss, and a lovely backend.

Once again, thanks for the sound advice :-D

If your not livin on the edge your takin up too much room.

Back