Drawing light table

TomStutt

Hey all

Has anyone bought a drawing light table? If you have where did you get it from?

Cheers all

I'm after a desk with a built in (flush to the top of the table) light box on aswell as room for everything but dont know where to get one and never feel like attempting some DIY lol

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers guys but a bit big. I was thinking of something that I can put on my desk.

Something like A3 size

I was going to but its a bit awkward and i want it for a tattoo im designing and i want the lines to be perfect

I did see a really nice white and silver one but it was £100 so I thought for £30 its a good start.

plus i can put my crayons in it as well . lol (not really)

The Ikea tables are amazing, I've had one for 2 years now, and it is awesome.

The table is big enough that you can have 2 computers and still have space to draw comfortably. The lightbox space is almost a2.

mrp2049 said:
The Ikea tables are amazing, I've had one for 2 years now, and it is awesome.

The table is big enough that you can have 2 computers and still have space to draw comfortably. The lightbox space is almost a2.

I wish I had the room for one

it fits neatly under my stairs!

when we moved in, we decided to move the TV, the sofa...just to fit it all in! There is always a bit of DIY. A friend of mine made his out of an old box he bought at a boot sale, asked around and got some glass for free and then covered the inside in grease proof paper!

TomStutt said:
I wish I had the room for one
I don't know if you have this in the UK, but you could buy a Xoomy
It's actually drawing toy/tool for children but it basically is a lightbox that fits on your desk ;)

TomStutt said:
I was thinking about making one but i cant be bothered. im too lazy. lol

then quit your moaning!

there is always one alternative, chuck the pram in the bin, and get a bigger desk! :D

Back