Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Don't suppose anyone wants to design me a logo?

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by Owen De-Vice, Jan 5, 2012.

1. Owen De-Vice

Owen De-Vice New Member

I hope this doesn't come across cheeky - I am not a graphic designer - I am a (wanna be) music producer/dj who really needs a logo doing or something along those lines. Unfortunately I dont know any GDs to help so I was wondering if anyone fancied having ago at it?

The music I make is generally dance/commercially stuff and my name is name so I guess there aren't really any restrictions.

If anyone happens to be interested you can either reply via PM or below.

Thank you either way.

2. Minuteman Press

Minuteman Press Moderator

You have forgotten to detail your budget.

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Sent you an email Owen. Look forward to hearing from you.
  4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

From the tone of the post I suspect there is no budget...or am I wrong?
  5. Owen De-Vice

Owen De-Vice New Member

budget wise I have no idea what the going rate for something like this would be? Obviously if there is some student who wants to take a shot or something to get their name out there thats cool too.

money isnt a huge issue necessarily - but as I said I have no really idea as to prices and options?
  6. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

I've sent you a PM about this.

I'd send your details over to specific designers, receive quotes, view their portfolios and work, talk to them via email, or phone, and see who you get a spark with, and go from there?

Also, don't just pick the cheapest option, pick the designer that you feel is right for the challenge.
  7. Cartoon Logos

Cartoon Logos Member

Hi, I've done a couple of logos/design for music producers, so would enjoy this challenge.