Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doing as I'm told

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Pretzel, Feb 25, 2010.

1. Pretzel

Pretzel New Member

The message from Greg said come and introduce so here i am! I'm from London, east finchley area, and studying graphic design for 1 year now. I'm very passinate about design of all kinds and also have an interest in product and vehicle design. I use a pc and an old version of photoshop for my work. Also int photography and saved for a long time to get a Canon EOS 500D which is my pride and joy. Looking for help to set up a website portfolio as i have not got one yet- so if anyone can help with suggestions that would be great.
    I look forward to meeting people on here I am told it is a good place to meet nice and friendly people.

2. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Ohhhhhh..... Vechicle design???? F1 fan?? Formula One cars are amazing and some of the designs are out of this world, Adrian newsy is amazing if you have never heard of him google some of his work! Welcome to DF mate look forward to speaking to you.

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Hello ToruOkada, have you got a Japanese (or similar) family background? Your forum name has that sort of ring to it :)

Anyone up for getting Glen to do a sponsored f1 silence for sport relief :p

4. Greg

Greg Active Member

Welcome aboard! Good to see you followed my step-by-step guide to joining DF :p
    Look forward to seeing some of your work.

Cheers,
    Greg

5. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, ToruOkada. Hope you enjoy it here.
    I was thinking the the same thing as Levi actually. :) Have fun!

6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Which bit the sponsored f1 silence or the Japanese background :)

7. Welcome to the forum Toru :)

8. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Hi ToruOkada,

Welcome to the forum. Have a free cuppa on the house. :coffee:

9. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

The latter.

10. Pretzel

Pretzel New Member

Thanks for all the warm welcomes! In answer to the japanese background Q.. yes japanese mother, British father but brought up in this country. Also a fan of the author haruki murakami - ToruOkada is one of my favourite characters in one of his books.

11. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

The Cheek!