Dog Walking Website

nmimic1991

Hi,

I am in the process of designing a dog-walking website which connects dog walkers and dog owners. I would appreciate if I could receive some feedback.

Attachments

• ba979cec-c54d-4c4f-afea-70ad091306ae.jpg
    ba979cec-c54d-4c4f-afea-70ad091306ae.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 24
  • 42a0c120-c93c-4cd7-aaad-9cb9cae2da08.jpg
    42a0c120-c93c-4cd7-aaad-9cb9cae2da08.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 17
If I'm honest it doesn't seem as if it was proffesionally done, and thus to me depending on the amount of competing dog walking websites in the area I would assume it wasn't as credible as some of the others. Granted if it was the only 1 with a website I would as by default it is the only 1 to invest in a website, thus better than the rest as it has somewhat of a marketing budget.

I see where you where going mailchimp kinda way, I think, just think you missed it slighlty.

Positives though:
Step1, step 2, step 3 and post code finder good useability concepts in theory. Just need to work on the design a bit more in my opinion. :)

first - you'll likely have issues from google if this is a search engine. They've complained about similar named ones before

Second, similar to Jaz's view but for me it just seems like it's either not gone far enough into the 'sketch' style or it's not clean enough, it's sitting in that grey middle area that doesn't work very well

@Levi
I think the mutilple "Dog Walking Website" words suggest, at least to me, that it's not a search engine website they are creating, I could be wrong though. :D

But yeah totally agree with the design critque. :)

Jaz, I'd class it as more of a search engine as it searches for dog walkers based on your postcode (based on imagery) and then brings up I assume a list of options

I can see what your going for, but it just looks a bit mspaint.exe at the moment. I like the concept though, is this a real project?

@Levi,
Errr.....that doesn't sound like a search engine to me.
(How to dig myself out of this one :confused:)

Jazajay said:
@Levi,
Errr.....that doesn't sound like a search engine to me.
(How to dig myself out of this one :confused:)

Be honest you just love it when I get involved in the topic :p

Yeah because normally it shows how not to do it. :lol:
But you win this one, I give you that. :D

Back