Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does anyone recognize this track?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

sounds familiar but can't think what it is. IF I could make out the words a bit clearer that might help lol

3. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Ooh
    Electronic (or something similar like electrode ?)
    Boom (very faintly and in a high pitch)
    Are you ready

That seems to be what they're saying... Google yields no relevant results :(

4. Georgina Kent

Georgina Kent Member

Could you upload a slightly longer clip? like, another 5-10 seconds? I tried to Shazam it but the clip was too short :p

5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Gimme a few minutes to extract some more bits.

6. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Okay, I'm detaching the music from a presentational video — which I'm a bit wary of of posting.
    http://upload.onartis.com/music/musicid.mp3

There's five music sequences in it. The first, second and fourth are presumably the same track. The third is from Daft Punk, so maybe the other one is too? And the fifth and final sequence is a different track (also by Daft Punk, I believe) which I'm not that interested in but it would be worth mentioning the title if you happen to know.

Also, the first track sounds a bit like Redial. He's definitely worth checking out if you dig this kind of music.

There's a few seconds between each sequence, so don't close it too early :)
    And I hope that my msn-sound in the fourth sequence doesn't bother you (or Shazam) too much :lol:

7. Georgina Kent

Georgina Kent Member

3rd snippit was Daft Punk like you said - Shazam couldn't match any of the others... I think from the sounds of them, they're probably daft punk :p

8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

9. Goreki

Goreki Member

3rd one is definitely Daft Punk, Technologic by Daft Punk to be more precise... Looking into the others.