Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does anyone know where HarlequinStudio has gone to?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by barricades, Feb 22, 2012.

1. barricades

barricades Junior Member

Hi there,

HarlequinStudio is member on this site with a couple of hundred posts, I was exchanging PMs with him a few weeks ago.

I'm trying to contact him but he hasn't been on this site for 3 weeks and mysteriously his website (which was working) and email address don't work anymore. He didn't respond to a tweet either.

Just since he was such a regular member I was wondering if anyone has another email address for him. Got some work for him :)

nhnpsxdgypxp likes this.
  2. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

I haven't seen him post here in some time. If the work was illustration, I can help.

3. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

hmm most bizarre, his devientART account has been deactivated too?

ah and "hahurm" yes I could possible help too....

4. barricades

barricades Junior Member

Just checked Deviant Art (good call) and there's a couple of graphics under his name and a link to the .me vrsion of his website which has been 'deactivated'.

There's a phone number on his facebook but I'm frightened to phone him now in case a kidnapper or terrorist picks up.

It's not illustration, it's a site re-design. http://www.designforums.co.uk/desig...uests/9564-need-designer-irish-gift-shop.html

Not sure if I'm looking help though until I contact this fella, his stuff was good and it was a good price.

5. BenJonesDesign

Ah right yes I remember you request now, I do web design but unfortunately not eCommerce at current

also have you tried tweeting him?

6. barricades

barricades Junior Member

Just looked at both your sites by the way, both very impressive but why do you both not do more web design?

Ben Jones, why only logos (which are all very nice by the way) and leaflets?

Jim Algar, love the characters, I'd love to see what you'd come up with for a website.

What do you guys charge?

7. barricades

barricades Junior Member

Yeah, tweeted him. He hasn't used twitter since 22nd Jan. Weird, maybe he got a job somewhere? How come no Ecommerce? Sure whats the difference?

8. If you're happy to have the site done in Wordpress then I could possibly help you out :) if you drop me an email at hello@designbychris.co.uk .. I can see what I can do :)

9. barricades

barricades Junior Member

Just for the record - I only need a photoshop (or similar) design, even a jpeg would do! - NO CODE. I'm a php developer and I like to do my own coding :)

10. BenJonesDesign

ah I see do just the design itself, well that I can do, PM me a brief and I'll put together a price for you, generally I'm quite reasonable with price.

Also I don't have so much web design on there as most people tend to come for me for the more traditional designs, but as I'm doing more web work lately I will soon be putting some up!

11. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

To be fair I don't have much web design experience but if you want I can have a crack at any brief you decide to send my way, especially if it's just the visual you're after. Send me an email or PM if I can help.

12. Sorry I misread :) I sent you a reply to your email :)

13. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Did I miss something?

14. Yeah sorry, had majour life issues which involved me closing down for a while and moving :( i apologise for the inconvinience caused and really like your new site :)