• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Does anyone else miss Tim ?

Kevin

No it's an attempt to bring the forum back to life... admit it, the forum is dead without him -.-
The only active topic going on these days is the book cover design.

C

chrismitchell

I think Berry's comforting words are saved for his family and people who don't call him Barry :lol:

Greg

Onartis said:
the forum is dead without him -.-
The only active topic going on these days is the book cover design.
The only active topic going on these days with Tim is PC Vs Mac related! :lol:

Greg

I was thinking about pulling a prank on Berry and changing his forum username... but then realized he would probably withdraw the £100 he has put up for the contest prize!!

C

chrismitchell

Greg said:
I was thinking about pulling a prank on Berry and changing his forum username... but then realized he would probably withdraw the £100 he has put up for the contest prize!!
Actually he'd probably send round some of the Northern "Boys" to kneecap you :lol:

Kevin

Greg said:
Wait till after the contest ^.^
Can you change my name to Gary? :p

EDIT: Gary 2 to avoid any confusion with the double agent :)
EDIT 2: Or how about Sir Gary Spamsalot, Duke of DF? Pleeeeease *puppyeyes*

EDIT 3:

mrp2049

Greg said:
How does one change my name on here? :angel:

Greg

I think Duke of DF should go to the current contest winner, and be a special icon next to their avatar somewhere! That's worth more than prize money :hat:

mrp2049 said:
How does one change my name on here? :angel:
Drop me a PM ;)

C

chrismitchell

Greg said:
I think Duke of DF should go to the current contest winner, and be a special icon next to their avatar somewhere! That's worth more than prize money :hat:

Now that would be awesome :lol:

and put a small Mac icon next to Timbo's with Resident Apple Mac Expert / Slave :lol:

Kevin

I already put Duke of DF in my title tag... I'm sure we can come up with a better title for the winner. :p

But the icon idea is nice :)

C

chrismitchell

:lol: you could change everyone to Barry (except Berry of course) for when Berry logs in .. that would be bloody funny :lol: