Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do you use Online Print shops

Discussion in 'Printing & Print Design Forum:' started by SterlingDirect, Apr 15, 2014.

1. SterlingDirect

SterlingDirect New Member

Hi All,

I'm new to the forum, looks like a really good tool for help and discussions.
    Hopefully some of you can help me out in a new eCommerce venture. I've currently been tasked with setting up an Online print store to help small/medium sized businesses order print. Of course i know its very much a saturated market. But i would love to here from you and tell me if there are any particular things you like and dislike about them.

What would help you? what items do you need printing?Do you ever have clients who use them and get get confused with terminology?
    We very much want to create a solution that is simple and helps graphic designers achieve more revenue.
    I have created a small survey below that would be great if you could take 2 mins out to fill in. would be a great help. or even post on this thread.

Kind regards