Do you have a website or blog?

Hey guys, long time. Thought I'd pop my first post into my favourite thread.
I've been working hard to develop my style beyond cartoony linework & colouring in, and ended up using a little side project of mashups involving Mario and other game worlds to practice with. Here's one of my favourites:
748b9c_42044deaf9734f458174584c300855ae~mv2_d_1200_1694_s_2.jpg

Oh dear. Let this be a lesson to you kids, never have so many tabs open that you post the wrong thing into the wrong thread. This obviously should've gone into the illustration thread.

So! To bring it back on topic, I'll list some of my online presences...
Instagram: jimalgar.art
Twitter: @jimalgar

I'm on a bunch of other things too, links are on my main website.
(And yeah @Wardy, all photoshop mate)

Thanks Hank!

As well as listing our sites, does anyone have any tips or lessons learned they'd like to share about how best to USE their online presence and various social media sites?

Thanks Hank!

As well as listing our sites, does anyone have any tips or lessons learned they'd like to share about how best to USE their online presence and various social media sites?
Yeah, post in the relevant thread :p

Is there a thread on the forum for people to offer critique on each other's websites? Or would that be here? Or would it just be a dead thread with everyone being too polite to say anything...

Is there a thread on the forum for people to offer critique on each other's websites? Or would that be here? Or would it just be a dead thread with everyone being too polite to say anything...
I would actually love to get critique. I learn from that.

Back