Do you ever...

HippySunshine

... look at other fantastic websites and think, "I dont like mine so much anymore" ?
I keep doing thins and wanting to change my page! :(

x

yeah, i'd say the toughest client you'll ever have is yourself.

you keep wanting to drop all your projects and get back to work on your own.

what i'd say is slowly build up a few drafts, pick your favourite (which you LOVE, not just LIKE), and get to producing it when you can.

that's how im doig it.

tim said:
yeah, i'd say the toughest client you'll ever have is yourself.

you keep wanting to drop all your projects and get back to work on your own.

what i'd say is slowly build up a few drafts, pick your favourite (which you LOVE, not just LIKE), and get to producing it when you can.

that's how im doig it.

Totally agree Tim.

I always look at other peoples and think "I think I should re design and start again" its always the case with me. Its even worse when I finish a design then don't like it because I've messed with it so much.

I have it all the time... I've been through several dozens of designs for my portfolio. But I think I have a good one coming up now :up:

ALL the time! In fact, my website has changed three times so far this year! Haha! And I don't even design.. :D

I love looking at other people's websites though. Even if I do get a bit envious! :D

CreativeBoom said:
ALL the time! In fact, my website has changed three times so far this year! Haha! And I don't even design.. :D

I love looking at other people's websites though. Even if I do get a bit envious! :D

Why hello there fellow stokey ;)
Didnt think I would find another POTTER on here!

x

mrp2049 said:
I just ignore my portfolio and hope it will go away...
Since we're talking about your portfolio. What the **** is up with the name of your site? :blink:
Always been wondering that.

HippySunshine said:
... look at other fantastic websites and think, "I dont like mine so much anymore" ?
I keep doing thins and wanting to change my page! :(

x

and I thought it was just me!

I get this all the time, only this time I've actually given in and gone for it, business cards and stationery are being printed as I write this and my new website should be up and running soon.

Good advice from tim, I took quite a while doing my new stuff and I'm still loving it all as much as when I first came up with the ideas, despite looking a loads of nice work that could sway me in to trying something else so I should be ok for a while now :)

Happens to me all the time. My current site is the only one I've ever had up for more than 6 months. I am getting sick of it now though, but this time I think I'm just going to realign and improve on it instead of going for a whole new design. Just need to find the time...:(

Back