DJ Logo design needed....

DJPhilG

Hi,

I am in need of a logo designing for my DJ work.

I want the logo to be punchy but include my full name along with a symbol, I would also like this symbol to be available as a sort of badge to put on flyers, posters etc. that cannot accommodate the full logo.

I am on a limited budget so any info / prices that could be given would be great.

Thanks

Phil

[email protected]

Thanks for the quick replies...

To be honest I don't really know what logo design prices are, which is why I don't really have an idea of the budget.

If someone said £xx and I thought it was acceptable then yeah, but otherwise I don't know if this type of work is anything from £1 - £1000.

Phil

[email protected]

Thanks for the quick replies...

To be honest I don't really know what logo design prices are, which is why I don't really have an idea of the budget.

If someone said £xx and I thought it was acceptable then yeah, but otherwise I don't know if this type of work is anything from £1 - £1000.

Phil

[email protected]

Hey Phil,

Totally understand that one, we charge anything between £200 - £500 for logo design. All depends on the type of thing you are looking for in all fairness.

Hope this helps,

What I am after is my name "DJ Phil Grainger" in a catchy font, with a thick outlined star as part of the design so that this star can be used on other promo material where the whole logo would not be appropriate. I would also like the colour purple to be incorporated into the design.

The music I play is - eletro house, house, dance, r'n'b, uk garage & dubstep. I would like the logo style to reflect this if possible.

Ok there's an idea of what I want, but obviously I still have no idea of cost... So fire away lol

Phil

[email protected]

What I am after is my name "DJ Phil Grainger" in a catchy font, with a thick outlined star as part of the design so that this star can be used on other promo material where the whole logo would not be appropriate. I would also like the colour purple to be incorporated into the design.

The music I play is - eletro house, house, dance, r'n'b, uk garage & dubstep. I would like the logo style to reflect this if possible.

Ok there's an idea of what I want, but obviously I still have no idea of cost... So fire away lol

Phil

[email protected]

In that case, I would charge this at £300.

Hope this helps you out a bit, not sure what Gareth could offer you?

I am on a limited budget so any info / prices that could be given would be great.

If you don't know what the going rates are, how do you know you have a limited budget?

Have a read of the sticky attached to this section of the forum from Boss Hog.

Your best bet is to look at the portfolios of those who express an interest, decide who you think has the skills to do what you require and then see what they charge.

Hi Phil

I've sent you a PM with my quotation. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Dan

Hi,

I am in need of a logo designing for my DJ work.

I want the logo to be punchy but include my full name along with a symbol, I would also like this symbol to be available as a sort of badge to put on flyers, posters etc. that cannot accommodate the full logo.

Thanks

Phil

[email protected]

Back