Discounted Web/Graphic/SEO Work

Just informing you that for the next few weeks I'll be doing a few jobs for anyone who wants them so I can bring my portfolio up to a better standard.

All jobs will cost only £50 to Graphic Design Forums members, and will be taken up like any other website client- professional and bespoke.

I'm a freelance web and graphic designer (timmp! your friendly web and graphic designer from Birmingham, UK) and am currently finishing my final year of education before going onto work for a design agency or three.

At the moment I need to bring my portfolio up for one reason only... my CV. To get a good job, I need to show I have the technical skills (which I do), but have good physical evidence of them.

I can put together blogs, new websites, small e-commerce sites, or redesigns. I also do SEO (search engine optomisation) to a pretty great standard, so if you're not getting noticed by search engines or you coding isn't the best thing around, feel free to email me with your enquiries.

If you're interested please PM me or email me at why-hello [at] timmp.co.uk

I also do SEO (search engine optimisation) to a pretty great standard, so if you're not getting noticed by search engines or you coding isn't the best thing around, feel free to email me with your enquiries.

**So far I've completed one SEO job, two graphic design jobs, and am currently onto doing one website design. The offer still stands so get in whilst you can**

Last edited:
Back