• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Digital Barn 3 / DF meet-up??

T

Tony Hardy

I'm not sure if the softy Southeners would make it up "North"...but, I think sorting out some sort of DF meetup is a good idea!

Levi

Staff member
Barnsley isn't really that tough for us soft southeners... My Nan is from Barnsley so I've got relatives there and I went to huddersfield uni. It's the travel time that would be more of an issue for most of us, it's a good 3 hours trip time for me in each direction.

S

Sean Lee-Amies

£20 for the ticket..... what about travel expenses and a place to sleep? Food, drink.. £20 indeed! If you think I'm buying alcohol for you northerners on top of that...! I'll be in debt by the end of the night and you lot won't even be tipsy!!

I meant £20 for 2 days of the conference is relatively cheap - it's £200 for the Industry Conf. in Newcastle.
Where would be a better place to meet, midlands you think?

S

Sean Lee-Amies

Haha, no you're definitely right, it is cheap in comparison to most others around. Probably best to work out who wants to go and then pick a location based on how easy it is for the majority to get to. I don't imagine there will be more than 10 that want to go, so that should be alright. We could always do individual ones for South/Mid/North if travel is too much of an issue.

T

Tony Hardy

Southeners whinging about bloody travel for a change ;)

In all sincerity, we should sort out some proper sort of meeting? Might need more than the 4 of us like?

M

Matt Harle

Tony Hardy said:
Southeners whinging about bloody travel for a change ;)

In all sincerity, we should sort out some proper sort of meeting? Might need more than the 4 of us like?
I'd be up for one.

T

Tony Hardy

Haha Steve, I think mostly everyone is from the North. So it must make sense to have it up here ;) Even if there are just a couple of us meet up for a few pints?