Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Die cutter required for ongoing work

Discussion in 'Tenders & Services Required Forum:' started by bigdave, Nov 12, 2012.

1. bigdave

bigdave Moderator Staff Member

I used to work for a foil printing and die cutting company (in 2003) but have lost touch with that side for the industry. With my other half starting up a new business, what I could really do with is someone who's able to offer me custom die cutting (potentially quite eloborate designs) on a short run basis along with a few regular jobs. (ie, a monthly one off job of 200 intricate cut boxes/cards never to be cut again & a regular run of 1000+ generic (uncomplicated) patterns.)

Any takers gimme a shout! david@bleedink.co.uk

2. spottypenguin

spottypenguin Active Member

Look up Harvey's in Edinburgh - they have always been excellent for me, die cut work short & long tun as well as really funky plastic business cards (amongst other things) :)

bigdave likes this.
  3. Katedesign

Katedesign Well-Known Member

I use a local company Centurion Die cutting - centurioncartons.co.uk). They also sell boxes (which may be of interest for the wedding things). Website is clikkabox.co.uk.

bigdave likes this.