Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did anyone else get the email from Quark Inc ?

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by LemonPromotions, Nov 6, 2008.

1. LemonPromotions

LemonPromotions Junior Member

2. mrleesimpson

mrleesimpson Guest

This made me laugh.
  3. LemonPromotions

Personally I have been using Quark since 1987 and I find I use it everyday for something or other.....
  4. Mike

Mike Senior Member

I think it is used a lot by the print indusrty tbh
  5. Greg

Greg Active Member

I know a lot of old school designers continue to use Quark, and still prefer it over InDesign, the old design studio I worked for continued to use both although had plans to phase Quark out in the next few years.
  6. LemonPromotions

I had some BAD experiences with InDesign back in the day, its postscript handling was shocking and rushed.... I spose I should have given it another chance but really couldnt see what advantage it would give me over Quark
  7. David

David New Member

InDesign is now easily as good (if not better) than Quark and it's workflow integration with illustrator and photoshop give it an advantage, still it's good that there is some competition out there
  8. dot design

dot design Member

I moved over to InDesign about 4 years ago and never looked back, it took awhile to get used to the different quick keys etc, but I'll stick with InDesign for until Quark can offer something better.