• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

DF weddings

C

chrismitchell

Just thought I would start this thread..

wondering how many members are due to get married in the next year :)

C

chrismitchell

we're on for 28th of June 2010 :) booked and all sorts :) just sorting out all the other little bits now :)

C

chrismitchell

I thought that women wanted to generally keep the dress in a hermetically sealed bag for all eternity :lol:

tbwcf

chrismitchell said:
I thought that women wanted to generally keep the dress in a hermetically sealed bag for all eternity :lol:
It will still be kept... maybe framed on the wall as art?! water marks, bit of red wine etc..

berry

chrismitchell said:
I hindsight, it may be good idea to keep the/all Brides in a hermetically sealed bag for all eternity!:D:D

C

chrismitchell

its called being female isnt it being able to as you say "get away with it" :lol:

Krey20

***** Berry will soon be departing on his nationwide book tour, promoting his self help title explaining the benefits of marriage, catch him at a Boarders near you! ***** ;)

C

chrismitchell

what would the title of the book be I wonder...

"they get away with murder - a husbands guide"

Krey20

Maybe he could call it: "I thought they abolished the death sentence?" But you'd only be able to publish it in the UK. I'm guessing Berry would be going for a worldwide book deal.