DF Flickr Group

Aarlev

I was just wondering if anyone else would be interested in having a DF Flickr Group? Just so we have a pool with all the members design work and photos of their cats. :)

I actually bought the 'I can has Cheezburger' book for my girlfriends sister for Christmas. She's obsessed with the whole lolcats thing. :)

Sounds like a good idea Soren, I'm ashamed to say I've not really used Flickr much... so if someone else wants to take the lead on this or let me know the best way to go about it I'd appreciate it :)

Cheers,
Greg

Hmm.. I don't know. If it's invitation only it would only be for members of DF so I guess that would be preferable? Otherwise we'd have people posting random stuff to it and that could potentially ruin our great collection of Cat Photos ;)

Thanks for setting this up Soren.. although that link doesn't seem to be working for me? "Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link"

Cheers,
Greg

Greg said:
Thanks for setting this up Soren.. although that link doesn't seem to be working for me? "Oops! Looks like you followed a bad link"

Cheers,
Greg

Same here, maybe you aren't signed in?

Back