Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DesignMyBox says HI!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by DesignMyBox, Oct 11, 2010.

1. DesignMyBox

DesignMyBox Member

Hi everyone.

Before I introduce myself, I'd like to say that I love DF! It's not been even an hour since I registered but I am smitten by it. Something about the colour Blue which is mesmerising me...Compelling me to stay here. :lovedf:

Ok so, I'm Manik. I'm a graphic designer. I was in the printing business earlier & shifted to designing couple of years back.

I use Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop for designing. Good old paper & pencil duo for the brain-storming.
    I love watching movies & listening to music (can't live without it. Listening to Half of my heart - John Mayer at the moment)

I believe that creativity comes from sharing. Being in the presence of similar minds would inspire me to do better & I hope I learn a lot (& share a lot) here.

P.S: Since I am a newbie on forums, I am not sure if I am allowed to do a bit of self promotion by giving out my site link. But here is it :
    DesignMyBox

If I broke any rules, I am sorry. Would appreciate it if you could guide me further on how to post link to my site for you all to check it out.

Thanks,
    DesignMyBox.

2. welcome to the forum.

3. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome aboard.

4. Good morning Manik.

5. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Manik,

I like you already :D
    Welcome to DF, hope you enjoy using the forums.

Thanks,
    Greg

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Welcome manik

7. sukiloves

sukiloves Junior Member

Hi Manik,

I agree with your comments about the design forum.

Nice to meet you!

Sue

8. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

I'm sure i've seen you somewhere before! Welcome!

9. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Looks a bit like Berry....