Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Designers who love bicycles

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by shaunyme, Dec 9, 2010.

1. shaunyme

shaunyme New Member

My name is Siobhan, I'm a third year graphic design student at Chester University, Engalnd. For a personal final year project I am focusing on designers who love all things cycle-able and was wondering if anybody else has a love for bicycles like myself? I will turn my research into a handmade book that showcases this love affair. I am also writing to ask if any of you would be willing to send images of yourselves with your bikes and if possible a quote of why/what you love about bicycles? Any reply's will be greatly appreciated, I am really excited about this project and hope to hear from you soon.

Please visit my site (linked below) to find out more about this project, images and comments:

Shauny (note: this site is a work in progress and was quickly set up for this research).

P.S. Happy Christmas to everybody!
  2. Designersaur

Designersaur New Member

There's an interesting article in this months Computer Arts about the connection between designers & bikes. You might want to have a look at they seem to have a major bike fetish.

Sad to say I'm a fair weather cyclist so mine is safely locked away until it gets warmer.
  3. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

All sounds a bit Jerry Springer to me...