Designers wanted for consistent work

Sicari

Hello,

I am looking for two or more talented and eager designers looking for constant work in a comfortable environment. The job will require availability and depending on how many projects you are willing to take on, you will be making as much money as you are willing to make. If you are interested please contact me via PM to gain further insight into the position in question.

The position does require an interview session to review your abilities, this will most likely be a portfolio showcase.

Please send me a PM if you are interested in the position.

NOTE: We are also looking for coders who are familiar in source coding for Myspace, the same information applies if you are interested in this position.

Location?

Hi,

I'm a designer with over 20 years experience in agencies, corporate environment and freelance. I am an illustrator, designer, photographer and web designer with experience from the smallest to the largest companies around.

Could you supply more details of location, a rough idea of what you require and whether working from a remote location would be acceptable, (obviously after meeting and being assured of the quality of work on offer).

Jason Sellers
[email protected]

Back