Designers like this should be shot

Look at their logo and the design for that so called advertisement to the right, death by shooting seems a little harsh :icon_biggrin: so i'd rather just pay a professional.

I like their tag line "Whatever design you want we will do it", how about a professional design, can they manage that?

ummmm love it!! was stuck for a little inspiration and boy have i just found what i was looking for. I'm going to take all the design elements used in the little box on the right and use the complete oppostite. might just turn out half decent then!

The offer looks great,but I can't comment on the flyer or website (more like wont comment). I feel like reaching out to him with a detailed document on the future prospects of his service as a new business start up.

There's hope for me yet.

I can honestly say there's been a few artworks with a similar tacky appearance come through my work, why you'd want something like that printed, I'll never know. Mind you, probably good for a colour test.

Best line has to be "cheap low prices", ever heard of a cheap high or expensive low alternative?

Back